A Lasting Gift
Leave a lasting legacy for future generations
Over the years, Catholics and other members of the community, through their generous gifts, have made possible the building of St Mary’s Chapel first and subsequently the building and completion of the present Cathedral. In recent years, the gifts have been used to restore, conserve and complete the Cathedral. The conservation programme will continue indefinitely and it depends on the continuing generosity of our supporters.
You can help with the vital conservation of this national icon by making a bequest to St Mary’s Cathedral in your Will, leaving a lasting legacy for future generations.
How to make a bequest
If you wish to make a bequest to St Mary’s Cathedral, there are several ways to do so. Some examples are:
- Making a gift of a specific monetary amount of your choosing
- Making a gift of particular belongings such as books or jewellery
- Making a gift of a particular property you own
- Making a gift of a specified part of your estate (such as a percentage of our estate)
- Making a gift of that part of your estate that remains after you have provided for any loved ones
- Making a gift of your whole estate.
Please contact the Bequest Manager on 1800 753 959 or email [email protected]